Saturday 8 October 2011

Little Boy Blue

This evening it's my friend Hanna's baby shower. She's expecting a gorgeous baby boy at the beginning of November and I'm very excited - we have lots of fun things planned for tonight and I've been scouring my favourite blogs looking for ideas and inspiration... there are so many fun things that can be done to make this a super special event. So far this is what's up...


- the infamous chocolate quiz
- baby predictions - name, date, weight
- decorating baby vests
- food, food, food
- advice book
- games galore
- pressies

and I'm sure the girls have some other tricks up their sleeves!

I'll make sure to forward some pics afterwards... seems there's babies everywhere at the moment!

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!