Tuesday 11 June 2013

Returning to hospital...

Today we return to the hospital. I won't pretend to be strong. I don't feel it. I'm terrified. Terrified of what they'll find... terrified of what that will mean for us as a family... terrified for my little girl.

But there is a peace that surpasses all understanding when we give our prayers and petitions to God. He has promised us that. And so we go, in faith, knowing that he will give us that peace.


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God, and the peace of God, that transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
- Philippians 4: 6-7 -


1 comment:

  1. Bless you Claire. I do hope that you received good news today. Your little girls are both adorable :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!