Monday 12 May 2014

One year...

Today marks the one year anniversary of the start of Heidi's illness. This time last year, I sat in church feeding my baby and realised that something was wrong. I´ve been dreading this day. But now that its here, it doesn't feel so big. We're having a lovely time in Austria: away from the memories, and away from too much space to think.

Somehow that feels right. Its helpful just to get through these days and I´ll have time to process it all when it doesn´t feel so raw anymore. I'll do that. I'll make the time. But right now, we are just having girly days, catching up with friends, visiting the animals and breathing in this beautiful country.

And I`m not letting my mind go back to this time last year.

So here's a little insight into our wonderful weekend in the Austrian mountains.













2 comments:

  1. Glad you have a great time in Austria, enjoy every minute With the Girls and Your friends, Dont think anymore about Kawasaki! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have as your friends and church have grown in our faith also. Sending much love and prayers to you all xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for stopping by!